Responsive web design, front-end web development and icon design for KIKA hacklab and its status information dashboard page.
The page is hosted GitHub and available at http://status.spodeli.org/. It includes almost all available information about the current state of the hacklab, such as:
- Information about whether the hacklab is currently open or closed and for how long
- The number of signed in, out of the total devices, discovered on the local network
- The current Download and Upload traffic on the local network
- The current temperature in the hacklab
- A Twitter widget showing one tweet related to KIKA or Free Software Macedonia
- Graphical representation of the number of signed-in/total network devices during several past hours
- Graphical representation of the temperature registered in the hacklab during several past hours
- Information about becoming a Member of the hacklab
- Bank account information for donations
- Links to the KIKA blog and other related pages
Bootstrap used for the layout and Flot for the graphs.
The code is available on GitHub, within the status.spodeli.org repository.